It’s when you turn your back to flip some pancakes, answer a quick email or run to the laundry room to transfer the thousandth load of laundry from the washer to the dryer when it happens. Sheer destruction of the house you call home by the ones you cherish most—your own kids. Below are 13 of the funniest acts of vandalism committed by children in their very own homes.
1. The White Avalanche: There’s no escaping this flour storm.
2. Blue’s Clues: When your toddler lets you to know he’d like to be an artist.
3. The Mary Kay Massacre: You think it’s blood, and then you realize it’s worse: nail polish.
4. Baby HGTV Design Gone Wrong: They said they were going for a Scandinavian-style white wash…
5. The Dog Food Demolition: When your toddler wants to help feed the family dog.
6. The Sock Explosion: When you pray for something as mild as this, you’re officially a parent.
7. The Stuffing Thieves: The stuffing was in there, but they wanted it out—to taste it.
8. The Side-of-Couch Attack: When it takes months to realize there’s nowhere your pint-sized vandals haven’t been…
9. The Technological Tear Down: Have fun explaining this to the Geek Squad.
10. The Purrrfect Crime: This kitten didn’t stand a chance against a 3-year-old and a pack of markers.
11. Carved Love Notes: We loved you too, honey. Until you did this.
12. The Quik Dust Storm: Ratted out in the act by an older brother.
13. 101 Problems: It’s like dot-to-dot gone horribly wrong.
Have your kids destroyed your house? Do tell!! Share in the comments below.