Baked Beefy Mac and Cheese
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 26-- (1 lb) frozen Casa Di Bertacchi fully cooked meatballs
- 2-- boxes (7.25 oz each) macaroni and cheese dinner mixes
- 2-- cans (10.5 oz each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2cups milk
- 2medium medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3tablespoons shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake frozen meatballs on a baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- While meatballs bake, cook macaroni pasta according to package directions.
- Drain the water from the pan. Stir condensed soups, milk, and cheese sauce packets into cooked macaroni.
- Place meatballs in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon macaroni and cheese mixture evenly over the meatball layer. Lay tomato slices evenly over top. Sprinkle shredded parmesan over top.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes.
—Recipe courtsey of Casa Di Bertacchi