Easy Meatball Pizza
- Yield: servings
- 13-- (1/2 lb) frozen Casa Di Bertacchi fully cooked meatballs
- 1-- (12-inch) pre-made pizza crust
- 1-- jar (14 oz) pizza sauce
- 1 1/2cups shredded mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- 1/4teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay pizza crust on a pizza pan. Spread 1 cup pizza sauce over crust. Sprinkle half cheese over sauce.
- Place meatballs and 2 teaspoons water in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave frozen meatballs on high for 3 minutes. Drain any excess liquid.
- Cut each meatball in half. Toss meatballs with remaining sauce.
- Spoon meatballs over cheese layer assuring that the cut side is down. Layer remaining cheese over top meatballs. Sprinkle Italian seasoning evenly over pizza.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly.
—Recipe courtsey of Casa di Bertacchi